Archives for Marriage Green Card.1623850350

How Can You Register Permanent Residence for Adjusting Status?

Marriage Green Card, sometimes referred to as a Permanent Residence Card (PRC), is a legal document that is issued by the federal government to both husband and wife upon registering the marriage contract. A marriage green card allows the husband or wife of an American citizen or green card holder with the right to live and work in almost any state in the U.S.. A green card receiver will then have permanent resident status before the date upon which they apply for U.S. legislation, in which time they become eligible to apply for U.S. law under the Immigration Status Act
Read More